Paisley Sweetheart

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Boo!

Don’t you just love Halloween?!  Maybe it’s because of all the candy… or maybe it’s because we get to enjoy our kiddos being just that… kiddos!  This year my little (well, not so little anymore) guy decided to be a banana… yes, a banana.  I was pretty surprised since he is soo into zombies and gross little guy things.  I just have to share this pic with you… too cute!

2012-10-31_21-09-08_339

My students brought me many Halloween treats, including a Mountain Dew… love, love, love!  Homework for Wednesday night was to count their Halloween candy.  It was fun to hear the kiddos subtract how many pieces they gave to Ms. Burney from their final count…  needless to say, my belly is FULL of chocolate.  Not that I mind… LOL!  One of my students gave me the sweetest gift…  check this out…

2012-10-31_08-07-50_572

Don’t you just love this?!  A Hersey bar wrapped like a mummy… I was soo tickled!  It still sits on my desk all wrapped up!

Luckily for me, there are to more weeks of boot camp… definitely need to work off all the candy.

AllisonSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment