Paisley Sweetheart

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

YUMMIES!!!

So, each year our PTA is coming up with new ways to show appreciation to our teachers and staff.  Well, I am sitting at my desk one morning last week as students are coming in and one of my sweet students approaches me with this amazing basket of YUMMIES…

2012-09-27_08-15-56_289

Low and behold… the basket of YUMMIES was for me!!!  Jaw drop!  A little drool for the Hot Tamales!  And just a fantastic fuzzy feeling!  It soo made my day (and many more to come)!  Kit Kat, Twix, Recess, Hot Tamales, and Earl Grey tea.  Love, love, love!

Each month, a different family/ student will bring me one of my faves…. we filled a form at the beginning of the year, so now I know what it was for…  I feel so appreciated and grateful!  Thanks to my awesome families!

No comments:

Post a Comment